Links
Archives
Mostly first draft poetry. Older poems that have been edited will also be posted and should have the dates written included on them. Comments welcome.
Saturday, October 30, 2004
All I Want To Do
All I want to do these days is to dream about you someone as so improbable as to take the time to spend a few minutes of your time reading whatever I got to say - yesterday someone new logged on to read presumably and I want to dream about that person too...
... but I am afraid to sleep and to stay awake so long makes my eyes water so helpless the news only promises dreams a better option...
... the vertigo after I closed my eyes left me wondering about you sitting there (and that other person too) can you feel it too? Or is it just me?
... when I close my eyes I can see how we all are just hurtling through space when said that to Lindi she kind of looked at me strange I guess it's a strange thing to say but it is metaphor something to help the wine...
... or I'm caught on the grill of a semi barrelling down the 400 coming into Barrie and why I can scream without swallowing any flies not even those bitter and dry shads...
... what is it that moves you? That's what I really would like to know maybe we can compare notes over sushi and green tea and tell each other that we are moving forward even as we sit you read I type....
.... all I wanted to do was to know what was going on how heavy it makes my head I'm glad I can not see to look into your eyes I've done nothing the guilt is not mine...
... how's your family is everyone OK what they say in the papers can't all true, can it?
mjsalovaara
... but I am afraid to sleep and to stay awake so long makes my eyes water so helpless the news only promises dreams a better option...
... the vertigo after I closed my eyes left me wondering about you sitting there (and that other person too) can you feel it too? Or is it just me?
... when I close my eyes I can see how we all are just hurtling through space when said that to Lindi she kind of looked at me strange I guess it's a strange thing to say but it is metaphor something to help the wine...
... or I'm caught on the grill of a semi barrelling down the 400 coming into Barrie and why I can scream without swallowing any flies not even those bitter and dry shads...
... what is it that moves you? That's what I really would like to know maybe we can compare notes over sushi and green tea and tell each other that we are moving forward even as we sit you read I type....
.... all I wanted to do was to know what was going on how heavy it makes my head I'm glad I can not see to look into your eyes I've done nothing the guilt is not mine...
... how's your family is everyone OK what they say in the papers can't all true, can it?
mjsalovaara