Links
Archives
Mostly first draft poetry. Older poems that have been edited will also be posted and should have the dates written included on them. Comments welcome.
Thursday, May 27, 2004
Run Run
Run Run
is a dog
of a businessman.
I met him once
when he had something
to sell.
I was interested,
but I didn’t have the doggy
biscuits.
He ran away
to the dish
of some animal
rights advocate
with a big bag
of milk bone.
Do I have regrets?
Sure I do.
He was so well groomed,
I wanted to pat his head
and play fetch.
Alas.
mjsalovaara
May 14/99
is a dog
of a businessman.
I met him once
when he had something
to sell.
I was interested,
but I didn’t have the doggy
biscuits.
He ran away
to the dish
of some animal
rights advocate
with a big bag
of milk bone.
Do I have regrets?
Sure I do.
He was so well groomed,
I wanted to pat his head
and play fetch.
Alas.
mjsalovaara
May 14/99